Thursday, July 28, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #622 Week 4 All Occasions


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #622 Week 4 All Occasions"
I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.
Our Hostess today is, Lori.

My "See-Thru" card, tutorial on Jennifer McGuire's blog, she is so fun to watch create.  I like watching her videos and learning new techniques.

I used the Celebrate die and the shadow die from Neat & Tangle, and the You die from Stampin' Up, I cut out the white four times and stacked/glued them together for dimension, and the YOU, I add some black Wink of Stella to give a wee bit of glitter.  I also used some recycling (plastic) for the Celebrate word to glue onto and see-thru.  I hope you stop by Jennifer's blog or YouTube, she has amazing cards and tutorials.

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment