Thursday, August 4, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #623 Week 1 (Stamp Act )


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 


I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #623 Week 1 (Stamp Act )"

Our Hostess today is, Me!


I found this sweet SU stamp set (Teddy Train) in my stash and thought it would be fun to create a baby card using it.  I colored it using Copic Markers.  Popped up the rattles, yes I fussy cut them up.  I stamped the inside of the card as well.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE baby card Leanne! I love the popped up rattles like that sweet little bear is actually rattling them! Your coloring is wonderful and I'm loving the addition of the train at the bottom and on the inside too! Sweet, sweet card, and thanks so much for letting me tag along with you talented ladies this month! I'm honored!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwe! Adorable teddy bear! Love your card Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Leanne, that cute train makes a perfect border!

    ReplyDelete