Thursday, January 12, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #646 Week 2 (Christmas)

 

Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 


I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #646 Week 2 (Christmas)"

Supplies: SU-cardstock, Lawn Fawn Plaid paper, SU and Spellbinder Dies, Memento Black ink, and various pearls, liquid glue
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colors! I have to say that's a lot of die cutting, but sure turned out to be worth it, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, friend! LOVE all the flowers - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne: Thanks for including a note about Guest Chick (me)!!! And your card's colors and massive number of die-cuts is so dramatic! Purple and pink are my 2 favorite colors so I'm definitely loving your Christmas card!!! Thanks again for asking me to be the Guest Chick for January! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Leanne you have stolen my heart with all that purple. This is one beautiful card and such a stunner!

    ReplyDelete