Friday, February 3, 2023

In the Moment




Welcome back!
I am here to share my cards with you. I decided to use some stamps I love and create some fun cards, and yes the one I didn't color, trying a new thing, I have one more card to make in this series, and once finished I will add.
Using the very cool stamps by:
Stampin Up!
In the Moment
I am inspired by my friend to make these, she is a wonderful paper artist.  I am also sharing my friend, Diane's Stampin Up! website for all your SU shopping needs! Also here is her blog as well, which has some wonderful inspirations for you.
First Card Supplies: SU Cardstock, SU Stamps, Newton's Nook Designs Pattern paper, Foam Dots, Tutti Designs Circle Die, Memento Ink, and Copic Markers. Second Card Supplies: SU Cardstock, SU Stamps, Lawn Fawn Pattern paper, Tutti Design Circle Die, Memento Ink, Ribbon. Third Card Supplies: SU Card Stock and Pattern Paper, SU Letter Dies, Simon Says Stamps Friend die, Copic Markers, Craft Foam, liquid adhesive, glitter cardstock.
Thank you again for stopping and I hope you have a crafty day.

3 comments:

  1. Ok Leanne see it’s me and the cards are very lovely. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete