Sunday, March 5, 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #564 Week 1 Theme Bees Sponsor


Hello, and welcome back to my blog, I am excited 
to share my card for this week's challenge.  
Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and share in the fun!



Thank you very much to our sponsor Pixel Paper Prints 

I am using the Busy Bees Digital Stamps.  

Supplies: SU Card Stock, Pixel Paper Print digital images, scissors, Liquid Glue, Craft Foam, Cheery Lynn Designs Honey Comb Die as an embossing folder, Computer Word for sentiment, Copic Markers

Thanks again for stopping for more wonderful 
inspirations stop by the blog.   
Until next time Happy Crafting!
Leanne

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card!! I love how you shrunk the images down and made an interactive card out of them. Beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete