Thursday, May 4, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #662 Week 1 (Stamp Act)


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 


I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.
"Krafty  Chicks Challenge #662 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"
I am the host this week!
Supplies: SU Cardstock, Copic Markers, Digi, Embossing Folder, Gems.
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Leanne, love that flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Beautiful colours and great colouring skills. Is that with Gamsol and your pencils? Maybe next time we get crafty together we start off with that. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh friend, that flower stamp is gorgeous :) Very pretty card - love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete