Thursday, May 11, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #663 Week 2 (Christmas)


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 


I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #663 Week 2 (Christmas)"
Melanie is our host this week!
Supplies: SU Cardstock, Paper Pretties Image, Copic Markers, 
Computer, Pattern Paper, Ribbon.
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Love this slimline card! From the moose all wrapped up and cozy to the designer paper and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sentiment & super cute slimline card!

    ReplyDelete