Thursday, June 15, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #668 Week 3 CAS


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

Before I get to this week's challenge we have a special invitation for you:

We are looking for some of our challenge players to join the hen house as a "guest chick" for an upcoming month.  If you are interested please send an email to 4craftychicks@gmail.com and we will be in touch with you soon!
I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #668 Week 3 CAS"

Supplies: Cardstock - SU, Paper Sweeties Sentiment Stamp, Memento Ink, Tutti Designs Rectangle Die, Gina K Butterfly stamp and die, Glitter cardstock for gems, liquid glue, adhesive
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

1 comment: