Thursday, February 22, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #704 All Occasions


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details over at our challenge blog.


Now here is my card for this week's challenge
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #704 All Occasions"


Supplies: SU Cardstock, dies, stamps, Copic Ink, Liquid Glue, Adhesive, Memento Ink, Glitter Cardstock
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

4 comments:

  1. A fun card Leanne. I love the glittery celebrate word and the image is fantastic. Have a great day friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and I love the sparkle too.

    Thanks for having me as a Guest Chick again this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, friend! Love the sparkle xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card Leanne! Didn’t realize I used the same colour scheme, just thought I was casing Denise. Loving all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete