Thursday, February 29, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #705 ATG


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details over at our challenge blog.


Now here is my card for this week's challenge

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #705 ATG"

Supplies: SU Cardstock, unknown wood paper from stash, Spellbinders dies, Snowflake dies, Tutti Design Circle Dies
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! A little rustic with the wood background and a little shine with that wonderful foil ornament. I'm loving the poinsettias too. Have an amazing Krafty week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful card Leanne. I love the rustic feel. Hope the weather improves for you friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card friend - love the foil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - so elegant.

    Thanks so much for having me as your Guest Chick for the last 2 months.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete