Thursday, March 7, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #706 Stamps


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details 
over at our challenge blog.


Now here is my card for this week's challenge
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #706 Stamps"

Supplies: SU Cardstock and stamps, Tutti Designs Square Dies, Memento Ink, Gina K Designs Ink, Adhesive
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

2 comments:

  1. A really bright and cheerful card friend. Have a great day x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card Leanne! Love the loud bright flowers, especially the doily one. I don’t mean to detract from this card but I’m loving the cards in your banner. I’m going to have to play with the fractured card layout again soon. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete