Thursday, March 28, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #709 All Occasions


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details 
over at our challenge blog.

Now here is my card for this week's challenge
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #709 All Occasions"


Supplies: SU Cardstock, Photo Play Paper and Stamps, Neat and Tangle Stamps, Memento ink
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

4 comments:

  1. I think we have a problem!! I think the solution can be found in the craft room!! I wasn’t lying when I said we have a problem! Lol! And GNOME! Next time we stamp together (hopefully soon), I’d like to borrow that sentiment from inside your card. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a fun card. I love your sweet gnome and the papers and sentiments are fantastic. Have a wonderful day friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sitting very PRETTY on my crafty desk where I can see it every day! Thanks again friend - awesome card xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at cactus and then sent it over the top with your clever shelving of these cute potted succulents! Thanks for all of your help in preparation for my stint as a guest designer! It’s greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete