Thursday, April 4, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #710 Stamps


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details over at our challenge blog.

Now here is my card for this week's challenge


Supplies: Cardstock-SU, Embossing Folder, Hello Die-TD, Stamps, Copic Markers, Foam Dots, Liquid Glue
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

2 comments:

  1. Loving all these succulents friend! (my fav!!) Have a wonderful day xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Leanne. I love your cute images. I hope you're having a great week x x

    ReplyDelete