Thursday, April 11, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #711 Christmas


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details 
over at our challenge blog.

Now here is my card for this week's challenge


Supplies: CS-SU, Vellum, Gems, Memento Ink, White Brad, Foam Dots, Embossing Folder, Glitter CS, Word die Hero Arts, Liquid Glue
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

4 comments:

  1. A really elegant card. I love the icy colours and the vellum snowflake is beautiful. Thinking of you friend. Denise x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card friend! I love that embossed vellum!! Sending you hugs and love this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leanne! I love the card sketch and all of the blue! It’s so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this card when I got an early peek at it and still love it! The embossed vellum is the star of this card! With a little hint of sparkle… Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete