Thursday, May 30, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #718 ATG


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details 
on our challenge blog.


Now here is my card for this week's challenge

Supplies: Cardstock-SU and Pattern Paper, Glitter Paper, Spellbinder Die, Flower Stem Dies, Assorted Flowers, Foil Cardstock, Liquid Glue, Black Ink, Paper Sweeties Stamp Sentiment
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

7 comments:

  1. Such a big bold and sparkly sentiment! HI, back at you! Of course I love your florals Leanne. I think we need to see your craft space, where do you put all them dies??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, I like this one too, and I have a cabinet shelf from IKEA with containers that hold all my dies, and most of my non-SU ones, they have their own cabinet, special you know. Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. We will have to have a stampin' retreat at Leanne's one weekend if that's ever possible for you! :) She's got an amazing craft room!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Mom, I like this die, a large one and can do lots with it, soemtimes just a Hi or hello is enough!

      Delete
  3. I love this card Leanne. The jumbo sentiment is beautiful and the mirror card is so pretty. Hope you're doing ok friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it friend!! Such a bold, pretty way to say HI!! :)

    ReplyDelete