Thursday, June 6, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #719 Stamps


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details 
on our challenge blog.


Now here is my card for this week's challenge
I used a few different inks when inking up the background, and faded the edges, trying something different, but it came out better than I thought.

Supplies: Cardstock, Stencils, Gina K Designs Inks, Black Ink, Technique Tuesday Stamps, Paper Gems, Liquid Glue
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

Entering the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More ~ #469 Any Occasion

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Leanne. I love the silhouette stamp and your background is amazing. Have a wonderful week sweet friend x x

    ReplyDelete