Thursday, June 27, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #722 All Occasions


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details on our challenge blog.


Now here is my card for this week's challenge, I made this one for my Mom, was so much fun using the pink foil cardstock

Supplies: SU Cardstock, Foil Cardstock, Paper Sweeties Dies, Bow, Embossing Folder, Gems, Tutti Designs Dies, Black Ink, Hero Arts Sentiment Stamp, Liquid Glue, Adhesive
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that pink foil card stock and your CAS design layout l! This is so very pretty! - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the recipient doesn’t feel the love with this card, they don’t understand the meaning of all those hearts. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete