Thursday, September 5, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #732 Stamps


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details on our challenge blog.


Here is my card for this week's challenge

Supplies: SU Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Computer/Word, Copic Markers, Liquid Glue
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty lilacs!! Those are my favourite flowers along with the African violet. Perfect finishing touch with the gems. Lovely card Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card Leanne. Your colouring of the flowers is awesome and I love the pretty papers. I hope you're having a great week friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty lilacs friend! Beautiful card xoxoox

    ReplyDelete