Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #26 Inspiration

Hello All, another cool windy day here, soon I am thinking spring will come.
Wow, I must say a huge thank you to everyone that played with us at 4 Crafty Chicks last week. That was totally amazing, I have never seen so much talent. Sure was a hard decision, as they are all wonderful. So thank you again.
Onto this weeks Challenge from our dear talented friend, Lori she has chosen a Inspriation Picture. I love it, so fun. I couldn't wait to get started. I do have to say sorry to whomever I snag the sketch from, as I can't remember now and I've deleted it. So thank you whoever you are. Anyway here is what I came up with.
Please go over and play with this Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, we would love to have you join us in the fun.
Happy Craftn'
4 Crafty Chicks #26 Inspiration (Lori)



Here's My Card


Paper~Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper White, More Mustard, and SU-pattern paper. Ink~Black & Copic Markers. Stamps~Bildmalarna. Accessories~Pearls, Lace ribbon, Word Punch, Circle Cutter, Foam Pop-Ups!

4 comments:

  1. Leanne, I love this image you colored for my inspiration challenge - she's perfect! :) Love that circle of pattern paper too! WTG on this weeks challenge xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the retro feel of the colors for your very cute card. That image is so perfect for the inspiration Lori gave us and your coloring is superb. The lace adds the pop and the layers and pearls just add to the whole effect of your card. What is that you ask? Well that it rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne this is to stink-in Cute!!! Great coloring and papers...and I love the sentiment too :)..I see you live in Whitecourt... did you get a ton of snow like we did last night?..lol..I live in Edson!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Monique, yes I live in between edson/whitecourt nutso with the snow lately. Still is snowing and blown'. Thanks for the comment on my card. Come back again. Do you have a blog that I could follow?

    ReplyDelete