Monday, February 28, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise #89

Hello there, another wicked winter weather here in North West Alberta. I am sure glad I got to stay home yesterday and cyber craft with my good friend Lori. Much safer and warmer in here. Started snowing Saturday night and I think it hasn't stopped. The darn wind too, crazy. I do have to venture to town this afternoon for a dentist appointment. But only a short drive in there. I hope you had a good weekend. I went to the mountains (Hinton Alberta) with my hubby, he was working I just went for the ride. Then we came home and I had a nice evening craftn'. Then Sunday, just a nice day in my office craftn'.
So onto this card. I had fun making it, took a bit longer than I first thought, but it was good. I am a bit sad, on how crooked it is. Maybe I was tired, not sure. Thanks for stopping by. So go on over to
Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo and play along with us.
So much fun. Thanks again.


Here is my card:


Supplies:
Paper~Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Pattern Paper, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede. Stamps~SU-Tote-ally Tess. Ink~Black, Copics. Accessories~Pearls, Lace, Ribbon, Eyelets, Nesties, Embossing Folders.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, loving what you did with this very cool color combo! I love the Let's do list..it is truly fabby. The lace ribbon is an awesome touch. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete