Thursday, June 30, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Crazy Egg

Good Morning everyone, I can't believe it is the last Thursday of June already, POOF there it goes. I am excited because it is Crazy Egg time. This means there are 5 Thursdays in the month and so the girls at 4 Crafty Chicks do a special challenge and there is a prize of course, this prize is from Melissa so please go over and play and share the love.


Today's challenge is "Stitching".

I found this sketch last month and saved it for this challenge, please go over there and check all of theirs out, pretty fun.


My colors just came from coloring this girl from the KennyK Stamp collection. I sat down one night coloring while I watched American Idol. So thanks for stopping, and play along with us...

Happy Crafting everyone!

Supplies:Paper~SU-Black, Whisper White, Real Red, DSP. Stamps~KennyK, C.C Designs. Ink~Black, Various Copics. Accessories~Spellbinders, Pearls, Border Punch, Foam Squares, Sewing Machine, Thread, Dauber for inking edges.

4 comments:

  1. Leanne, I don't even know where to start on this card...I am in awe still. I totally LOVE this. The whole card ROCKS...the border, the background papers, your coloring, how you split the image, the yummy stitching...and on, and on, and on!! It is one of my fav cards you've done! ROCKIN' girlfriend! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY CHICKIE THIS WHOLE CARD ROCKS!! It is my new favorite of yours! Fabby, yummy, delicious colors, coloring, stitching, borders, layout! Yep my new fav. Way to Rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card! Great colouring & use of the sketch & lovely stitch work too! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fantastic and super-cool card!

    love the stylish look of it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete