Monday, June 27, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise #106

Hello again, just thought I better get this one posted, before I forget. The colors stumped me I must say. Sorry Samantha I was like ewwwwww! But after a bit of searching for some pattern paper and playing with the colors, they aren't so bad. Thanks for making me "challenge" myself.


So pop on over and see what you can come up with using these colors from Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #106. Also say hi to the Color Diva's they would love to hear from you. Happy Crafting!


Here is my card:



Supplies:Paper~Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, SU-Designer Paper(retired). Ink~Black, Various Copic Markers. Stamps~Verve-Sentiment, CC Design. Accessories~Pearls, Foam Squares, Embossing Folder.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card using the colors this week girlie! She's colored perfectly and that sentiment goes so well with her! WTG!

    ReplyDelete