Monday, June 27, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #63

Good Day, this was a fun card, just because of the image, he makes me laugh, I've seen kids do this so much, too cute. Anyway, my sketch I used is from Mojo Monday from last month, always a good one. Megan has a good color combo for us this week, hope you like it, and please go over and share the love with our PPC Creators, and play along with us.


Have a great day, and get your craft on!




Here is my card!

Supplies:Paper ~ SU-Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Gray, SU-Pattern Paper. Stamps~Mo Manning. Ink~Black, Various Copic Markers. Accessories~Brad, Ribbon, Foam Squares, Pearls.

6 comments:

  1. This guy is a little cutie *love it*. Your pattern paper is perfect and oh the layout is yummy. Fantastic coloring too. Thanks for the great weekend of inspiration. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, made me giggle too! Great job with this week's colours!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Leanne!!!! That little guy is the cutest!!! Super fabulous layout too! You've really highlighted these colors!!! Way to go!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card! Love how you cut this little guy out and popped him up! The layout is fun. I just really love what you did this week! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little guy and that sentiment goes so well with him! Love the layout you chose for him - WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. completely adorable! I love this little man and the alternating papers

    ReplyDelete