Thursday, August 25, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Inspiration

Good Day everyone, another great challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks today. Todays challenge is brought to you by our friend Lori, and she found this wonderful Inspiration Photo. Take whatever from it and make a card/project. I took the color and the flower pots, the Spellbinder I used made me think of the window/shutters. So here is what I came up with, please come over and say hi to the other design team and play along. Happy Crafting!
Supplies:Paper~Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, Pattern Paper. Stamps~Stampin Up! Ink~Rich Razzleberry. Accessories~Flowers, Glue Dots, Pearls, Spellbinders, Leaves.

4 comments:

  1. I love your take on my inspiration photo Leanne! All those flowers are gorgeous! I like the cut out window too! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!! This is truly stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne ,your card is inspiring me, and thank you for letting me know that my previous cars is not correct for this week challenge.. I have made another card for this week challenge, and I hope this time is correct ^^

    ReplyDelete