Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge A Stitch in Time

Good afternoon, just doing that work thing, and figured I could craft at the same time, I love working from home. Anyway, this is the first Challenge for me at Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenges. This one is for some sort of stitching, real or faux. I liked coloring this image, and the colors just came from my head. Thanks for stopping, and pop on over to Whimsy and check out what they have going on.

Happy Crafting!
Supplies:Paper~SU:Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Bazill White, Pattern Paper. Stamps~Whimsy-Crissy Armstrong-Mystic. Ink~Copic, Black. Accessories~Flowers, Twine, Bling, Leaves, Websters Butterfly Pin, Glue Dots.

2 comments:

  1. Love the card, looks great. Great coloring with the copics, like the grass effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That grass looks amazing...the orange gorgeous! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete