Thursday, April 12, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #85

Hello Crafters, Melissa from My Paper Obsession is our hostess today at 4 Crafty Chicks, and she has challenged us to use material/fabric on our project.  So I thought, this was going to be interesting, thought, maybe a bow with flowers, or just a few strips on the card, but nope, then thought I wonder if I could stamp and color on it.  Well yes, I can and it was fun!  Next time I am going to try a piece of fabric that is plain not pattern.  Anyway thanks Melissa this was fun!   
 
Remember to stop over at 4 Crafty Chicks and join the team and play along, sure has been fun!
Here is my card!
Supplies
Paper~SU Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo.  Echo Park-Pattern Paper, Bazzill-White. 
Stamps~Inkadinkado, Stampin Up!
Ink~Black, Copic Markers
Accessories~Twine, Spellbinders, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Foam Squares.

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cool! I love how you stamped and colored on your material. It looks wicked awesome. Thanks for the inspiration girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...I never would have thought to color on my fabric - awesome! Did you have to use a certain type of felt or could you use your Copics? Beautiful card friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Copic's on the fabric from Stampin' Up! and I used versafine black...thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you stamped on your fabric!

    Cheers

    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete