Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Birthday Flowers

 Hello windy Tuesday, wow, I think I need to put rocks in my pockets today to go outside, might fly away, very breezy here.  But sunny and the snow is still melting nicely. 
This is a Stampin' Up! rose that I always have loved, and today, it became a card for my sister-in-laws birthday which is on Thursday!  Shhhhh don't tell her yet!  I hope you can see that I used the spellbinders and popped up the cajun craze paper, and the flowers were my favorite thing to make.  I also used my spica pens for a bit of sparkle on the petals, a friend said it would be a nice touch.  You can't see in the photos, but it is really nice.  Thanks for stopping and remember you have today to go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play in our Flower challenge.  
Thanks again, and Happy Crafting!!
Supplies: Paper~Cardstock, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, White, Always Artichoke.  Ink~Copic, Black.  Stamps~Stampin' Up! Accessories~Flower punches, leaf punch, foam squares and strips, Glue Dots, Pearls, Spica Pen, Word window Punches.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love all the paper flowers you created. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card girl! Love all those delicious flowers .... I know how much you love your flowers!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne the rose stamp is gorgeous! Love how you colored it. One of my fav's from stampin up. The top flowers are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete