Thursday, December 6, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #119 Snowmen

 Hello December, wow time flies by around blog-land, full of festive things going on.  Thanks to everyone this year that has played my challenges at 4 Crafty Chicks, and has commented and said so many nice things.  I can't wait till it is my turn again in the new year.  So with me living in Northern Alberta Canada, I see a bit of snow, and lately we've sure had our fair share of it so I thought why not challenge you to make something with Snowmen!  I want you to go over to 4 Crafty Chicks, say hello play along and just have fun.  Thanks to my fellow chicks and again thank you for coming back each week!  Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the texture you used on this card and the way you highlighted the snowmen with the tree's. Rockin challenge and creation. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete