Monday, December 3, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Anything But a Card

Wow winter is still here, December is here also.  Time flies fast around here.  I really need to get some more Christmas cards finished soon.  Totally Stampalicious had their fun blog hop new release on Thursday, so remember to go check out all their fun stamps.  Today's challenge is Anything But a Card, so why not make an Ornament I say.  It may be a tag for one of my gifts this year too.  I cut the star out on my cricut and then sparkled it all up, and colored one of our new digis from TS and then put some presents on the shrink film and made some hanging charms.  It was pretty fun.    Thanks for stopping and please go over to Totally Stampalicious and play along!  Happy Crafting!

Star-Cricut, gold embossing powder, and holographic embossing powder.  Totally Stampalicious Digital Stamp Santa with Champagne, I popped him up with foam squares.  Colored him with copic markers.  Used gold cord for hanging the ornament and I use shrink film for the presents~charms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment