Thursday, August 22, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #469 Color Palette


Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks


I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Tangii.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #469 Color Palette"


I have to admit to you Tangii and you all, that these colors stumped me, made the challenge a good one.  
I wasn't sure if they were going to be a scene card or older masculine. 


 I had my Tutti Designs dies sitting here ready to make another card for them and the light bulb came on, or something hit me.  
Let's Celebrate and it came about.  


I cut out the word first in the darker color and the stars in the other colors and found some pattern paper that matched and some thick ribbon to match as well.   I used some liquid glue and laid out the card.  Thanks, Tangii, for making this one a nice good Challenge for me, I actually made two cards using these colors you will have to go back a few months to see it on my blog though.  :)


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Recipe: 

Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Stumped you???? You rocked those colors girl! Fabulous card :-) Have a great weekend sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you did that, I love how it turned out and wowed myself, so awesome and glad you like it too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete