Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tutti Designs - Lovely Pumpkin


   Hello again! I am here to share my card with you.  

Using the wonderful Tutti Designs Dies.





 I cut out the Lovely Pumpkin, Tree of Life and Leaves Corner dies, I cut the green pumpkin in half, however, you can't see it on the card.  I had another plan for it but didn't work out as I thought.  
I did, however, cut the tree almost in half and had to trim the leaves one down some.



 5.25 x 5.25 size card base, I adhered the tree and leaves dies on the inside. 


I stamped a sentiment on the front and used clear embossing powder and heat set it.


I used small foam dots to adhere the orange pumpkin to the green pumpkin, then used liquid glue to adhere to the part of the fold on the front of the card base.


If you zoom in to the card you might be able to see the green of the pumpkin as a shadow effect I was trying to go with.



It needed something on the top corner above the tree, so found a cute stamp of birds flying overhead.


Sorry, it is blurry, I should have had another picture of this one, and you would see how pretty it turned out.  
The top one has a better view.


Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  
Until next time Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete