Thursday, January 2, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #488 Week 1


Hello, Happy New Year and welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the challenge that is starting today, 

We have new challenge rules at Krafty Chicks and here is how the challenges for the month will be now.

Week 1
Stamp Act (must have a stamp/digi image on the card)

Week 2
Christmas (must have something with Christmas on it)

Week 3
CAS (Clean and Simple)

Week 4
All Occasions (Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's etc.)

Week 5
When there are five Thursday's in the month,
Anything Goes/Crazy Egg Challenge

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge. 

Our Hostess today is, "Me"

"Week 1 (#488 Stamp Act)"
which is to use a stamp/digi image on your card/project.


Recipe: Stampin Up - stamps, Stampendous Sentiment Stamp, Memento Ink, Distress ink, 
Ink blending tool, Post-it for masking, Enamel Dots. 

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
We have a new Guest Designer as well for the month so stop by and say hello to her.  Welcome, Jill!
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, dear Leanne! I love this card! It's so summery and cheerful and fun! Here's to hoping the new year brings you lots of blessings and happiness! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs, and thank you so much, I made it for my sister in law, hope she likes it. It was fun to get inking!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, crafty sista! I am very excited to see how this year goes in the hen house and I totally LOVE this card xoxoxo Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my crafty sista, excited with 2020 too. Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Very nice and I really like the saying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza lady! This is fantastic!!! I love the monotone look and yeah, that sentiment is wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T! I liked it too, and the colors were pretty and made me think of a vacation ;)

      Delete