Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Tutti Designs - Hochanda TV in the UK


Hello Tutti Friends!
I have some exciting news to share with you today!
Tutti Designs is being showcased on the Hochanda TV show in the UK today!
Air times will be 9 am and 1pm GMT (UK Time) ...
Here is a time converter if that helps you to find the correct time in your area.
 https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

I am showing the following cards using the Tutti Designs Dies below each card I will add the link to the dies I used, however, 
I will add links to the store and blog as well.  
For all the dies being showcased today on Hochanda TV.


Using the Easter Lilies Window I cut out in black, orange and green using some glitter I added to
empty places and I did a side fold card base added a small sentiment.  




Using the Easter Lilies Window again, I used the main part of the die and cut it out four times and
snipped out some of the lilies and rearranged over the left side adding some pearls along the outside edges. 
I stamped a small sentiment to finish off my card.




For this card, I am using the Pumpkin Fairy House and cut out in the light and dark colors.  
I snipped just the house part and used it upside down and it sort of looks like a flower of some sort.  
I used some liquid glue to attach to the other Tutti Designs Dies I used.  
Using a small sentiment to finish off my card.




Another fun way to use this Pumpkin Fairy House is to cut it out in a few colors and overlap a bit, 
I stamped and colored a small fairy and added a sentiment to the top.  
I used a few other dies from Tutti Designs to finish off my card.


 


Thanks again for stopping by to check on my creations using 
For more links:


No comments:

Post a Comment