Thursday, December 30, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #592 Week 5 (ATG)


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #592 Week 5 (ATG)"
Our Hostess today is, Diane.

And since is the last card for 2021, I would like to thank my fellow Chicks for their wonderful talent and having me on this challenge blog with them, it has been a pleasure, and I look forward to more challenges in 2022.  
Hugs, to you all.




Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Another amazing card! Love all the flowers, they are beautiful and add great dimension. While these take the show, I still notice those die cuts in the background. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love the soft, neutral colors you used. Looking forward to working with you and the other chicks in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA! Gorgeous card Leanne! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card my friend! Love the flowers! Happy New Year to you too friend and I am looking forward to another year of creativity with you also xoxoox

    ReplyDelete