Thursday, January 6, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #593 Stamp Act Week 1


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #593 Stamp Act Week 1"

Our Hostess today is, Me!


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful flowers! Reminds me of spring. If I can make it through this cold snap, I can’t wait for springtime. Have an amazing week friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flower images, such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flower card, friend! Love it...

    ReplyDelete