Sunday, April 10, 2022

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #541 Week 2 Bunny Theme


Hello, and welcome back to my blog, I am excited 
to share my card for this week's challenge.  

"Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #541 Week 2 Bunny Theme"


Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and share in the fun!

We also are teaming up with Double Trouble, so would love it if you went and played along there as well.


The challenge I am entering:

Thanks again for stopping for more wonderful 
inspirations stop by the blog.   
Until next time Happy Crafting!
Leanne

4 comments:

  1. Leanne, such a cute bunny Easter card! An extra special touch with him holding a cupcake! A nice clean design, too! Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crisp and clean card! I love the faux shaker look! Thank you for sharing this sweet creation with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and I love that you've made a faux shaker. How clever! Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble - Crazy Cousin Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne, another adorable DT card shared with us at Double Trouble, and I too love your faux shaker. Sometimes the shakers contents just end up at one end and by faux they stay put in place... I'll have to try this technique... cute and adorable card.

    ReplyDelete