Thursday, April 7, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #606 Week 1 (Stamp Act)


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #606 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"

Our Hostess today is, Me!

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

My wonderful win a few months back from entering the challenge at Creative Knockouts, thank you again for choosing my card, and this fun Bear Tails image from SheepSki Designs was sure fun to create my card with.  
Thank you, Andrea!

Challenges:

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute with a great and very fitting sentiment and love the monochromatic colors you used!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday April challenge! Hope you'll join in again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Perfect coloring and I love the monochromatic look. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday. Stay safe and keep crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, and I love your colouring! Thank you for sharing and playing along at AAA Birthday! Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little critters so perfectly colored! Sweet card ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, friend! Love this little story time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an adorable little scene, so sweet! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete