Thursday, December 29, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #644 Week 5 ATG


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 


I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #644 Week 5 ATG"

I also would like to thank you all for coming to my blog each week and looking at my cards.  I would like to thank my fellow Chicks whom I like sharing this platform of creativity.  I look forward to sharing more in 2023! Till next time, happy crafting!

Supplies: SU Card Stock, Washi Tape, SU Stamp In the Moment, Gina K Designs Stamp Fancy Greetings, Simon Says Stamps Die Sending, Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, unknown green pigment ink.

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you used one of my favourite stamp sets!! I’m using that one for my January card kit of the month. I love the colours you chose and how you colour! It’s been a pleasure creating with you and the other Krafty Chicks this year and I’m looking forward to what’s coming in 2023! Happy New Years Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A favorite Stampin' Up image of mine too, makes me want to grab a book and some hot chocolate and just relax all day! Thanks so much for all the work and time put into Krafty Chicks, I am so happy to be part of the team and looking forward to 2023!

    ReplyDelete