Thursday, January 5, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #645 Week 1 (Stamp Act)


Happy 2023, poof where did that last year go right!  I am so looking forward to crafting and sharing my creations with you, I hope you might get inspired to create along with me.  Now let's get this first challenge going!


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 


I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #645 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"

Supplies: Card stock, DSP, Stamps all from SU!

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne: first of all, thank you very much for honoring me with the invite to be January's Guest Chick! It made me so excited! Now secondly, your card's design is great! I love how you split the sentiments and showcased the landscape in between! Terrific idea! I'm going to have to remember to try that sometime! --Becca/KC's Guest Chick for January

    ReplyDelete