Thursday, August 24, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #678 Week 4 (All Occasions)


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 


I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

Supplies: SU Cardstock, SB Flower dies, Craftin Desert Diva Scallop Square Dies, Liquid Glue, Lawn Fawn Word die
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Great colors and such pretty flowers, love how you used the double frame with them. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore those flowers!! They are so lovely. I’m with Melanie, such a creative use of the fancy frames. And I almost missed it was a book fun fold. Love your card this week friend!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card friend! I love the double frame and of course, all the flowers - you always rock the flowers xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors reminiscent of the French Countryside! LOVELY!!!!

    ReplyDelete