Sunday, August 27, 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #576 Color Theme Sponsor Week 2


Hello, and welcome back to my blog, I am excited 
to share my card for this week's challenge.  
Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and share in the fun!



Thank you very much to our sponsor for these adorable stamps to create with



Supplies: SU-Cardstock, Copic Markers, Tutti Design Dies, Adhesive, Computer, Craftyscrappers Images, Glitter Gems.
Thanks again for stopping for more wonderful 
inspirations stop by the blog.   
 Until next time Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is so CUTE!! I love those little pups. I never thought of grouping them like this and they look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable idea! All the dogs look so cute together - and they fit perfectly on a slimline card. Hope you have an amazing long weekend teammate!
    ~Sasha

    ReplyDelete