Thursday, August 31, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #679 Week 5 (ATG)


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 


I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

Supplies: SU Cardstock, computer - sentiment, and digital image, Copic Markers, Pearls
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Leanne, what a stunning mandala theme card!! WOW!! The green layer really makes the entire card POP!
    It's been a total treat to join all the Krafty Chicks in the henhouse this month!
    -HUGS
    -Kimberly Wiener : Wienerhoneymooners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So kind, thank you very much! So happy you have been with us this month, come back often. Hugs, have a great day!

      Delete
  2. What a great color combination, hard to tell if that was colored or printed, looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, and I feel great now you saying that. I thought it might look a bit off! I haven't done that thin or fine coloring in a long time, and those colors wowee! Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Absoluty gorgeous card 👏💐 congrats, happy week

    ReplyDelete