Thursday, May 9, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #715 Christmas


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details on our challenge blog.


Now here is my card for this week's challenge

Supplies: SU Cardstock, Tutti Designs Dies, Fold Plaid Paper, Foil Paper, Liquid Glue, Memento Ink, Computer Sentiment
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne! I love this elegant card design with its red/gold colorway! I’m saving this great card sketch to try out later! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gold and red combination! And that die, nice! What a beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really gorgeous card Leanne and I think we were definitely channeling each other's thoughts this week. I love your die cut. Have a great week friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Christmas card, friend! Love the gold xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete