Thursday, May 9, 2024

Crafty Day


Happy Crafting Day!  I am sharing my cards today a friend yesterday shared a video of a 3D Pillar Card with me, so much fun.  


Supplies: SU Cardstock, DSP and Stamps, Memento Ink, Glitter pens, liquid glue, gems
Today I tweaked it some to fit into an A2 size envelope.  I found the color combo from Lion Brand Yarn, so pretty, and the sketch from Kevin's Kards. Glad you stopped by my blog. Hope you can try this card/sketch/color combo.  Happy Crafting.


Supplies: SU Cardstock, Glitter Cardstock, Circle dies, SU Stamps, Memento Ink, Gems, Liquid Glue



Thank you again for stopping and I hope you have a crafty day.

3 comments:

  1. These are SO COOL friend! Love the uniqueness of them...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom gave me the pillar card just now at lunch, it is so gorgeous! Thank you so much, it will sit on my desk to hold my pencils and pens after I drop a weight into the bottom of each pillar to hold the card upright. Thank you too, for sharing your talents, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so wonderful, Sue, makes me happy you like the card it was fun creating this one. Thanks for the kind words too, have a great day!

      Delete