Sunday, May 12, 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #594 Sponsor Welcome Baby Theme Week 1


Hello friends, it is Cupcake Inspirations Challenge day and I can't wait for you to see my card and stop by the challenge blog and share in the fun!



Thank you very much to our sponsor for this challenge


Supplies: Cardstock SU, Copic Markers, Carta Bella Pattern Paper, Tutti Design Circle, and Word Dies.
Thanks again for stopping for more wonderful 
inspirations stop by the blog.   
 Until next time Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. So cute and I love the paper you've used.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very creative. Sue. Really likes it. M S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love the paper you used and how you used the same colors on that fabulous elephant. Great take on this challenge Teamie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...this is so cute! That image is adorable and I love the designer paper you used! Awesome job friend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete