Thursday, May 16, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #716 CAS


Hello, it is Krafty Chicks Challenge Thursday I hope you can play along this week and check out all the details 
over at our challenge blog.


Now here is my card for this week's challenge

Supplies- SU Cardstock and Pattern Paper, Embossing Folder, Gems, Black Ink
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Chick's blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to Krafty Chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Krafting.

8 comments:

  1. Where do I start the praises for this card?? Bold vibrant pinks!! Awesome embossing folder!! Then you roughed it up a bit too, wow! Love the thick and thin sentiment! And the big finish: Pink Pearls!! Another great card Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, I stuggled with this one, as well no flowers not much on it, but the embossing and sanding I did on it, was fun!

      Delete
  2. I love this card Leanne. The variations of colour and the embossing look amazing. Have a wonderful week my friend x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, I like this paper it worked okay with the bold stamp and the embossing. Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. This is so cool!! I love the ombre cardstock with the embossing. In also love how you placed that sentiment. FABULOUS design!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, I liked how it turned out, I struggle with not adding lots on a card, but do enjoy this one!

      Delete
  4. This card has SUCH wow factor, friend! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, I struggled with it as I wanted to add more, but the embossing and the bold sentiment it turned out alright. Thanks agian for the kind words.

      Delete